Metal Roof Solutions Made Simple for Residents of Harrisburg, PA & Surrounding Neighborhoods
If you want to put an end to your roofing problems, consider having a metal roof from Erie Construction installed on your home in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania – it will truly be the last roof you ever need to buy for your home. Our premier roofing systems are made of premium 26-gauge steel panels and boast a lifespan of 50 years or more. Steel has the strength to endure virtually anything Mother Nature might throw your way, including 120-mph winds, torrential rain, hail, and even fire. Additionally, steel is nonporous and won’t crack, split, or break.
One of the key benefits of getting your metal roof from Erie Construction is that we will take care of every step of the roofing process from top to bottom. Our team of trained, experienced roofers will:
- Provide a free, no-obligation, professional inspection and price quote prior to doing any work
- Take all of the necessary measurements and order the appropriate paneling
- Install your roof with expert precision, ensuring everything is done properly
- Maintain a clean work site throughout the duration of the job and remove all debris once installation is complete
- Handle your financing needs
With a metal roof from Erie, you will also have a wide range of options when it comes to appearance. Our roofs may be made of steel, but they are available in the most popular styles and come in a variety of different colors. Your metal roof can resemble traditional asphalt shingles, gorgeous wood shakes, or even clay barrel tile.
For more information about the metal roof systems from Erie Construction, please contact us today. We’ll be more than happy to come to your home in the Harrisburg, PA, area to provide a cost estimate.