A Metal Roof for Your Home in Rochester, NY
When you have a metal roof installed on your home in Rochester, New York, you’re ensuring that your roof provides lasting value – especially if the roofing system comes from Erie Construction. That’s because our roofs offer unbeatable strength and longevity. In fact, Erie Metal Roofs can last five times as long as typical asphalt shingle roofs. Our roofing is freeze/thaw resistant and guaranteed against high-force winds and hail. Plus, it won’t crack, split, curl, or burn – our roofing systems are truly designed to last.
Metal roof systems from Erie undergo expert manufacturing processes to ensure they’re able to stand the test of time. Our roofs feature:
- Interlocking panels made from premium-gauge steel
- An aluminum-zinc alloy coating that protects the steel from corrosion
- An acrylic resin base coat that’s resistant to water and UV rays
- A layer of ceramic stone granules for additional protection against weather erosion and sun fade
- A highly durable acrylic overglaze that improves wear performance and enhances resistance to physical damage
Having the protection of a sturdy metal roof does not mean that the curb appeal of your Rochester home has to suffer – Erie Metal Roofs are stylish, too. Our steel panels are stamped into dramatic, dimensional designs, resembling traditional shingles, shakes, or barrel tiles. And, our roofs come in a wide range of colors, so you’ll be sure to find the right look for home.
If you’d like to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate at your home in Rochester, NY, and learn more about our metal roof systems, please contact Erie Construction today.