Vinyl Replacement Windows for Residents of Dayton, Ohio
For vinyl replacement windows in Dayton, Ohio, that can help you conserve energy and potentially save lots of money, turn to Erie Construction. We personally manufacture a line of windows that excel at reducing energy consumption. At the heart of every Erie vinyl window is the Triple 24/7 High-Performance Glass System: three panes of magnetically and electronically sealed glass that encase a pure inert gas. Combined with a heavy-duty vinyl frame, our proprietary three-pane glass pack makes Erie replacement windows among the most energy efficient available.
No matter the color or architectural style of your home in Dayton, we at Erie will be able to supply you replacement windows that match or complement it perfectly. All Erie windows are individually custom-made and are available in 25+ exterior colors and several interior wood grain finishes. Our most popular styles include:
- Double hung – two sashes within a single frame that move up and down individually to provide ventilation
- Slider – open horizontally from side to side (also called sliding windows)
- Casement – hinged on the side and open outward to the right or left
- Awning/hopper – open and shut with the turn of a handle; are often positioned above or below another window
- Bay – a window combination that projects outward from the home, creating a “bay” effect
For more information about the energy efficient vinyl replacement windows available from Erie Construction in Dayton, OH – and the many different styles of windows we manufacture – please contact us today.