About The Erie Construction Scholarship
Erie Construction has been manufacturing, supplying, and installing quality home remodeling products to satisfy customers since 1976. From convenient financing options to reliable warranties, Erie Construction provides a tier of service that ensure customers are receiving the best value for their investments. We are in the business of helping homeowners achieve their dream homes through avenues such as quality roofs, energy efficient windows, and stylish doors. Now, we are able to assist students in achieving their dreams of a college degree with annual $1,000 scholarship, the Erie Construction Scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Full-time, undergraduate student attending a college or university within the United States
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Majoring in business management, communications, technology management, or construction management
- Answer essay prompt listed below in your own words
- Student must write original essay and mail to address specified below. Essay should include student’s full name, .edu email address, and a copy of official transcripts
- Please mail essay and copy of official transcript to:
3516 Granite Circle
Toledo, OH 43617
To apply for this scholarship, please write essay of at least 1,500 words, answering the following:
Erie Construction has almost a dozen service locations spanning several states, including Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Michigan, and Missouri. In your own words, please describe what you believe are the most important aspects of growing and running a business with multiple locations, as well as the biggest obstacles that may present themselves, and how to overcome them.
- Titled “Erie Construction Scholarship”
- Essay is at least 1,500 words in length
- Contains original copy in applicant’s own words
- Includes student’s full name and .edu email address
- Copy of official transcript included with essay
When is the submission deadline? Essay should be submitted (postmarked) by June 30th.
When will this award be disbursed? Scholarship will be disbursed by August 13th.
*Please note: this is an annual scholarship and these dates will be the same each year. If disbursement date falls on a Sunday, monies will be disbursed the following Monday.
The Erie Construction Scholarship will be awarded directly to financial aid office corresponding with student’s .edu email address included in application essay. Winner may be asked to provide personal identification information to verify enrollment., as well as a photo for social media purposes only. Erie Construction reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that there is no suitable applicant that meets this scholarship’s requirements. If student does not respond to contact from Erie Construction within 30 days, they relinquish the rights to the Erie Construction Scholarship award.
- Erie Construction does not require a fee for this scholarship, nor will we ask for an applicant’s credit card information at any point.
- Erie Construction will not rent, share, sell, trade, or transfer student’s information to anyone.